Dashboard - Calendar
# How to use
The main part you can see at the dashboard is the calendar, showing you the assigned events such as working hours, holidays, home office, etc.
On the right there are statistics for the current/last month and total amount for the current month.
In order to create a new event for working hours or a vacation, simply click on the day field in calendar.
In there you need to fill in the required fields:
- Working hours - if selected, a new mandatory field Project will appear below to select from your assigned projects
- Working Incapacity - confirmed by your doctor, the paper confirmation must be provided to your manager
- Doctor visit
- Family member care - the Czech law §39 about sickness insurance explains that taking care of a sick family member or a child under 10 years old is an important working obstacle and rules must be discussed with HR
- Home office - if selected, a new mandatory field Project will appear below to select from your assigned projects
- Date from
- Start of the event - the starting time
- Length of the event - if the event takes the whole working day (8 hours), leave the field set as is
- Description - provide an explanation of your event
The last action you can do at the Dashboard is the profile settings, if you hit the button with your name at the top right corner:
- set the local language of Timeee
- set the calendar bank holidays based on nationality