Technical and business conditions for operation on your own infrastructure
Your commitment, responsibilities and cooperation
- You agree that these Conditions are binding on you and you will abide by them from the time you start operating the Product on your infrastructure (on-premise) until the moment you terminate the Products operation or your right to use expires.
- These Conditions are subject to the General Terms and Conditions and are superior to all Agreement Documents concluded in connection with the Products and Services between you and the Provider or the Supplier. Therefore, they are always an integral part of the Agreement Documents.
- You declare that you are authorised to act on behalf of the company for which you ensure the Product's operation and that you will inform (about the conditions) all technical personnel, who could violate these conditions by their decision or activity.
- It is your responsibility to comply with and maintain all of the software and hardware conditions set forth herein for the Product's operation and to allow regular updates for the Product.
- It is your responsibility to allow automatic verification of the Licence Key on the Licence server, which allows verification of your Licence and provides software updates and repairs.
- You declare that you will provide reasonable cooperation, if necessary, you will especially allow direct and remote access to the Products for maintenance purposes, if the situation so requires.
- The granted right to use the Products (Licence) relates to the scope of the Products purchased or prepaid by you.
- You acknowledge that failure to comply with these conditions and recommendations set forth herein will void your warranty.
- You acknowledge that the Provider repairs and improves the Product through updates and that if you do not allow the Product to be updated, i.e. you cease or do not allow the Software Maintenance Services by your actions, you will lose your right to warranty. You also acknowledge that in the event of a necessary remedy for such refusal or impossibility of updating and maintenance, this remedy will be carried out in the form of other paid services by the Provider or its contractual partner.
- You acknowledge that the Conditions may change over time in accordance with technical progress and safety or regulatory requirements.
- Any exceptions to these Conditions must be dealt with individually in the form of other paid services.
- Under these conditions, "You" means you personally and all employees and workers in your company, or external employees who have your authority and consent to act or will affect your infrastructure where the Product will be operated.
Product deployment and delivery
- The product is operated on a separate virtual server within your virtualisation environment.
- For deployment, you will receive a virtual disk image, which you will connect to the newly generated virtual machine in your environment.
- Commissioning the virtual machine on your infrastructure must only be performed by an authorised partner.
- The virtual machine should have resources assigned to it in accordance with the minimum requirements listed below in this document. Therefore, you need an IT specialist with this knowledge. If you do not have an IT specialist, we will provide this service with the help of our experts.
Mandatory requirements for access to services and port settings
- The Product is operated on https, communication takes place on port 443
- The virtual machine must allow access to the DENEVY Licencing infrastructure: lic.denevy.eu. for reasons of verifying the validity of your Licence and continuous updating. For the same reason and to quickly resolve exceptional situations, access to the virtual server must also be possible via SSH.
Optional requirements for access to services and port settings
- The Product also uses other services (e.g. Google maps, graphs, data verification from a register, etc.). If you do not allow or restrict the server's access to these services on the internet, these JunoOne services will be restricted.
SSL certificates, encrypted communication
- To ensure the Product's secure operation, it is necessary to operate with an SSL certificate (https).
- If you run the certificate on your domain, you must ensure the certificate and its renewal. We will provide you with support for the deployment of the certificate in the Product.
- In case of non-use of the certificate, use of an invalid or otherwise defective certificate, the Provider is not liable for security incidents caused by this.
E-mail operation on your domain
- If you want to run e-mails on your domain, i.e. if you want the Product to send e-mails from your address
- You must provide the e-mail server and the Product must have access to it
- You must provide an e-mail account where all e-mail messages that do not have a physically created mailbox (e-mail basket) on the server will go, on the domain you require
- You must create an e-mail IMAP account of the e-mail server that will see the messages from the e-mail basket and you must send us the access in order to have the possibility of testing the access
Requirements for operation, management, maintenance, updating and backup
- You, as the infrastructure operator, are responsible for backing up your data. You are required to provide some form of backup as required by your business continuity requirements, most often in the form of a regular backup of the entire virtual machine at virtualisation platform level, or a regular backup of database server dumps and parts of filesystem with the user data.
- You need to ensure your virtual environment's management and monitoring and observe the minimum hardware requirements for the server's operation. You are fully responsible for the operation of the virtual server, infrastructure and for their backup and recovery.
- All Product updates on your infrastructure will be provided by the Supplier, but they are not triggered automatically. The application administrator launches them manually from the Product environment at a time that suits your organisation's requirements. The time interval should not be more than a week from the new version's release.
- Maintenance worker specialisation is required to run regular updates. In addition to new features, the updates also include bug fixes and security improvements, so you are required to run updates regularly. You acknowledge that the Provider repairs and improves the Product through updates. If you do not allow the Product to be updated or you do not update it yourselves and you stop using or paying for the Product's maintenance service, you lose your right to warranty.
- You perform disaster recovery in accordance with your security requirements and depending on the backup variant you choose
- In the case of virtual machine backup, Disaster recovery is performed from the virtualisation environment.
- In the case of backup using backup agents.
Server hardware requirements for running the JunoOne server
- CPU: at least 2 GHz, 2 x 2 GHz recommended
- RAM: at least 2 GB, 8 GB recommended
- HDD: at least 20 GB of free space or more, depending on the amount of stored data
Recommendation - hardware requirements for the backup server
- To meet security standards, we strongly recommend the data, physical and location separation of the server for backing up your data (virtual environment). We recommend creating a space that is at least 4 times your data volume.
Hardware requirements for user devices
- The requirements for user terminal equipment correspond to the standard terminal equipment and are the same as in the case of the Cloud operation. The Product can be operated on any ordinary modern computer, tablet or smartphone and does not need any special requirements. It does not matter if you have Windows, iOS, Ubuntu, or another operating system.
- All the users need is an updated web browser; the recommended web browser is Google Chrome.
- Apache or Nginx
- Apache min. 2.4.18
- Nginx min. 1.14.2
- PHP min. 7.2
- PHP extension including pdo-sqlite
- MySQL min Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.25
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Nginx 1.14.2
- Mysql v14.14 d5.7.26
- PHP 7.2
Apache or nginx config must point to the public directory.